This data protection declaration applies to Vidal Teppichgalerie AG .
Should any contradictions arise between this data protection declaration and the otherwise applicable contract or terms and conditions of Vidal Teppichgalerie AG , the provisions of this data protection declaration have priority.
Data protection is a matter of trust and your trust is important to us. We respect your personality and privacy. We would also like to ensure the protection and processing of your personal data in accordance with the law.
It is important to us that you consent to the processing of your personal data. With this data protection declaration we provide you with comprehensive information about our data processing methods. And you decide whether you want your personal data to be processed.
This data protection declaration records both historical and future personal data. If you consent to the processing of your personal data, we will not only process the personal data collected from you in the future in accordance with this data protection declaration, but also your personal data already stored by us.
When we talk about the processing of your personal data in this data protection declaration, we mean any handling of your personal data. These include, for example:
- The collection,
- Announcement or
- Deletion of your personal data.
We collect personal data in order to offer our customers better services. We are convinced that aligning our activities with the wishes and needs of our customers should make your daily tasks easier. Better services can be:
- Optimization of our branch locations so that they are always close by
- Orientation of the product range to customer needs
- Simplification of processes, such as shopping, so that you can reach your goal faster
1 - How do we protect your personal data?
We have technical and organizational security procedures in place to maintain the security of your personal data and to protect your session data and personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and / or against unintentional loss, modification, disclosure or access. However, you should always be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic means involves certain security risks and that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted in this way.
2 - How long do we keep data?
We keep your personal data for as long as we consider necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer needed and in any case after the statutory maximum retention period has expired.
3 - What rights do you have with regard to your personal data?
You have the right to assert your data protection rights at any time and to receive information about your stored personal data, to correct or supplement your personal data, to object to the processing of your personal data or to request the deletion of your personal data. You can find the contact options in section 4 below. We reserve the right to correspond with you electronically (in particular by email) in this context.
4 - How can you contact us?
If you would like to assert your rights with regard to your personal data or if you have any questions or concerns about the processing of our personal data, you can contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org , regarding “My data”. We will endeavor to respond to your questions or concerns promptly upon receipt.
5 - Who is the owner of the data collection?
We are legally obliged to inform you of the owner of the data collection with your personal data. Vidal Teppichgalerie AG is the owner of the data collection.
6 - When do we collect personal data?
We collect your personal data whenever we are in contact with you. There are many situations in which we have contact with you. For example, we collect your personal data in the following circumstances:
- You visit our shops or other premises;
- You purchase our goods in our shops or on our website;
- You use one of our customer service services;
- You register goods that you have purchased from us.
- You receive a newsletter or other advertising about our goods.
- You are entering a competition or sweepstakes;
- You take part in one of our market research campaigns or opinion polls;
- You use or communicate with us or third parties via our website, apps for mobile devices or
- Offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals and social networks;
- You communicate with us by phone and email.
- Your mobile phone connects to the WLAN provided by us in our offices;
- You get in contact with us on special occasions such as events, advertising events, sponsoring occasions.
7- What personal data do we collect?
The personal data collected are just as diverse. On the one hand, we collect personal data that you provide to us. On the other hand, we collect personal data that is automatically or manually recorded when you contact us, such as:
- Name and first name;
- Birthday and age;
- Home address;
- Household size;
- Shopping habits;
- Information on purchasing power;
- Delivery address;
- Billing address;
- Credit card and account information;
- Language preferences;
- Telephone number (s);
- Email address);
- Information on subscribed newsletters or other advertising;
- Consent to receive advertising;
- Online customer account information (including opening date, username, profile pictures);
- Photo and video recordings of visits to our shops or other premises.